Bruce Kehr, M.D., CEO of InforMedix joins Craig to discuss their product the Med-eMonitor System as The Medication Adherence Solution for disease management and retail products markets. InforMedix has integrated a patient-interactive monitoring device, hardware, software and networked communications system to enable disease management programs, chronically ill patients and their loved ones, and medical researchers to efficiently monitor and manage patients’ medication and care plan adherence, clinical response, and drug safety.
- Apple’s Identity Crisis – As Earnings Decline, Investors Pay Attention to a Lack of New Products
- Programmers, Developers and the Psychology of Completion Estimates
- Bing’s Search Results Include Five Times As Much Malware as Google
- Apple Expected to Sign Music Deals and Launch iRadio
- iPhone App Provides Personal Assistant Services
Is Yahoo Buying Hulu? Video Streaming to Homes a Valuable Marketplace http://bit.ly/13FQByI
How much is the Silicon Valley Internet giant willing to spend on turbocharging its video prospects?
Microsoft's Next Version Of Windows, Windows Blue and designed to fix everything hated, Is Coming In June http://bit.ly/16kcCHp
Microsoft won't just talk about it, but will release it to everyone.