Tom Cruise still has one up on Microsoft, well at least Chief John Anderton does. The actor that shot himself in the foot again and again is also well known for using an in-air computer interface in the movie Minority Report. This futuristic magic, where a user can just move their hands around and things happen, is starting to become a reality.
- Black Friday 2013 Update
- How to Protect Your Windows XP Investment Well Past Microsoft’s Drop Dead Date
- We Need a Free Press for All
- “Tech Surges” Just Never Work
- Mass Spying by the NSA Explained in Five Minutes
- UK Using Computers to Predict Crime
- Which States Restrict Done Use?
- Finally, an FAA Panel Agrees That Our eDevices Won’t Crash Planes
- Turns Out Android Performance Numbers Are Over-Cooked
- Google Launches Free Tool to Build Interactive Advertisements