Tom Cruise still has one up on Microsoft, well at least Chief John Anderton does. The actor that shot himself in the foot again and again is also well known for using an in-air computer interface in the movie Minority Report. This futuristic magic, where a user can just move their hands around and things happen, is starting to become a reality.
- Why Do Google and Others Want to Buy Waze?
- The World’s Best Presentation on the State of the Internet
- Western IQs Dropped 14 Points Since 1900 – And It Shows
- How to Keep Your Personal Information Private and How to Regain Some Lost Privacy
- Airplane Passengers Don’t Turn Off Their Gadgets – And Planes Aren’t Crashing
The Power of the Double-Whammy Headline: How to Increase the Chances of Your Content Being Read
Laurel and Hardy. Batman and Robin. Superman. Which of these doesn't quite fit? Yup, it's the guy who can't handle Kryptonite. If Superman is in troub