The Technology Behind Politics
In New Hampshire, Politics is Sport — and we take it very seriously.
This week, we answer how technology is playing a part in our political landscape and how can we use that technology to help us participate and become better informed citizens as we elect leaders to represent our interests.
This week’s Guests include:
- Dwayne Spradlin the CEO of InnoCentive
- Sean Morgan the CEO of Critical Media
- Brett Broesder a Senior Account Executive at Hill and Knowlton
- Brendan Kownacki the Director of Strategic Innovation at Merge Creative Media
- Alex Talcott the CEO at Vaura Consulting
- Joshua Spivak a Senior Fellow at the Hugh Carey Institute for Government Reform at Wagner College
- Seton Motley the Founder and President at the Less Government Foundation
- Dr. Mary Ellen Balchunis a Political Science Professor at LaSalle University
- Anthony Figliola the VP and a Political Analyst at Empire Government Strategies
- Beverly Macy the CEO at Gravity Summit and her book on Power Real-Time-Marketing
- David Johnson the CEO at Strategic Vision LLC