Heads Up!! This Week on Tech Talk With Craig Peterson
Coming up this weekend on Tech Talk With Craig Peterson:
- Jim Rooney the President of Ecologic about Biodegradable Plastics
- Debbie Qaquish the Principal Partner and Chief Revenue Marketing Officer at Pedowitz Group about Marketing Automation
- West Shell the Chairman and CEO at Healthline Networks about how Technology is improving health literacy.
- Daniel Greenberg the CMO at Simply Hired about Online Job seeking and Social Media.
- Rob Howard the Founder and CTO at Telligent about Business Efficiency.
- Andrew Kessler a popular science guy and Author of the book “Martian Summer” about the Phoenix Mars Lander.
- David Koretz the CEO at MyKonos about Cyber Security Problems and Solutions.
- Rich Milgram the CEO and Founder of Beyond.com about their Niche-specific career community that enables job seekers and employers to create targeted connections and trend of mobile apps as recruiting / job-seeking tools.
- David Wachs the Founder and President of Cellit about How to engage customers through their mobile device with text, apps, mobile web, games and anything else on a mobile.
- Kes Sampanthar the Director of Media Strategy at Cynergy Systems about Motivational Design incorporates elements of game theory, behavioral economics, evolutionary psychology and sociology to help us create engaging user/customer experiences.
- Harry Sverdlove the CTO at Bit9 about Whitelisting and Employee Behavior Risks.