Understanding Climate Change
Scientific theories are based on assumptions which are then tested.Sometimes these assumptions get accepted as fact before testing even begins. When that happens, scientists who challenge them are attacked.
What is climate? The pattern of weather in a region or over time.
Global cooling was the consensus 30 years ago.
Carbon Dioxide is the most important gas in our atmosphere.
Global Warming: The Cold, Hard Facts?
By Dr. Timothy Ball 5 Feb 2007
Dr. Ball is a renowned environmental consultant and former professor of climatology at the University of Winnipeg. Dr. Ball’s extensive science background in climatology, especially the reconstruction of past climates and the impact of climate change on human history and the human condition, make him the ideal head of NRSP.
NRSP is a federally incorporated, non-profit, non-partisan organization that promotes responsible environmental stewardship through:
- broad-based media, government and public relations;
- consumer education and advocacy;
- private initiative and the promotion of private property rights;
- market-based approaches; and
- sensible and efficient legislative and regulatory frameworks, particularly at the federal level.