This weekend we’ll be joined by a dozen guests talking about everything from transferring of encrypted files, on-line medical consultation to mobile payments and much more.
Coming up on this weekend’s show:
- Brian Chamberlain the VP of Marketing at iTwin (http://www.itwin.com/) about Encrypted File Transfers.
- Nancy Griffeth a Professor of Computer Science at Lehman College (http://www.lehman.edu/) about Computer Modeling.
- Robert Wann the CEO at Enova Technologies (http://www.enovatech.net/) about Realtime Encryption and Data Security
- Jon Jackson the CEO of Mobile Posse (http://mobileposse.com/) about the next generation of mobile advertising and mCRM solutions for the active idle screen.
- Clint Phillips the CEO and Founder of 2ndMD (http://2nd.MD) about this new form of Medical Consultation that allows you to get consultations from some of the best medical practitioners around the globe.
- Gary Fong the Owner of Gary Fong Inc. (http://www.garyfongestore.com/) about cutting edge photography technology.
- Steve Shivers the CEO and Co-Founder for DOXO (http://www.doxo.com/) about their Digital file cabinet that changes the way people receive, store, and manage important household documents and pay bills.
- Ajay Mohan the CEO of Picksie (http://www.picksie.com) who offers a recommendation engine based on previous “picks” and profile settings, as well as outside conditions like weather, time of day and day of the week.
- Iana Simeonov the Managing Director of mHealth (http://pharmacy.ucsf.edu/) Social Media and how governments and other organizations can use it to get important information to consumers.
- Martin Creaner the President and CEO at TeleManagement Forum (http://www.tmforum.org/) a non-profit in the communications sector that joins over 775 member companies, including service providers and their suppliers, to simplify the complexity of running their businesses. Craig and Martin will discuss what the TM Forum is doing to help their members and the industry to navigate today’s fast-changing landscape.
- Kolja Reiss the Managing director at MoPay (http://mopay-inc.com/) about Mobile Payments.