Amazon’s Electronics store offers hundreds of thousands of consumer electronics products from the latest must-have gadgets to hard-to-find items. Can provide product examples. You can have Audio TV and Home Theatre, Camera, Photos, Videos, Computers, GPS, MP3 and Media Players, Networking Storage, Office Electronics, Video games, Cell Phones and services.
All the above products are ideal gifts on Father’s Day. You will have detailed information on each product and can have specific product examples too.
You can have big brands and multiple products of same brands with stunning features. All the brands have been arranged alphabetically, so that users can find them easily. You can also browse the products category-wise.
At Amazon, we’ve found that our consistent bestsellers, and those that really generate customer excitement, are the products that are incredibly easy to use. They represent a leap forward and offer a full solution for enjoying media and entertainment, communicating, downloading and sharing, in exciting new ways.
Customers can refer to Amazon’s Bestsellers list (the most popular items by category updated hourly) or Most Gifted lists (the most popular items ordered as gifts) to get a sense of what other Amazon customers are buying, watching, listening to and reading. You can also check today’s deals which throws information on hot deals on daily basis.
Amazon’s robust editorial and customer reviews, buying guides, the ability to upload customer images and videos, and our click-to-call feature helps customers find and discover the perfect gift for all Dads.
Amazon.com’s “Most Wished For” Consumer Electronics for May ’08. Below is product wise ranks
- B000Q3043Y Canon PowerShot Pro Series S5 IS 8.0MP Digital Camera with 12x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom
- B000H49LXQ Garmin nüvi 660 4.3-Inch Widescreen Bluetooth Portable GPS Navigator
- B000NK8EWI Canon PowerShot SD1000 7.1MP Digital Elph Camera with 3x Optical Zoom (Silver)
- B000JLKIHA Apple iPod classic 80 GB Black (6th Generation)
- B000V1PXMI Flip Video Ultra Series Camcorder
- B000JO7PIM Apple iPod nano 4 GB Silver (3rd Generation)
- B000M2GYF6 Kingston DTI 4 GB USB Flash Drive
- B0007QKN22 Canon Digital Rebel XT 8MP Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 Lens (Black)
- B0012YA85A Canon Digital Rebel XSi 12MP Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens (Black)
- B000NP3DJW Canon Speedlite 580EX II Flash for Canon EOS Digital SLR Cameras
- B000I1ZWRC Canon Digital Rebel XTi 10.1MP Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens (Black)
- B000LRMS66 Garmin Portable Friction Dashboard Mount for Nüvi Series and StreetPilot I Series
- B0012JCYPC Apple iPod touch 8 GB with Software Upgrade (not the iPhone)
- B00007E7JU Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Camera Lens
- B0012JNQYK Apple iPod touch 32 GB
- B000AO3L84 Canon 430EX Speedlite Flash for Canon Pro1
- B000EOMXM0 Kingston 2GB Secure Digital Memory Card (SD/2GB
- B000EXS1BS Garmin nüvi 360 3.5-Inch Bluetooth Portable GPS Navigator
- B000BKJZ9Q Garmin nüvi 350 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator
- B000Q30420 Canon PowerShot SD850 IS 8.0 MP Digital Elph Camera with 4x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom
- B00006JN3G Nikon Lens Pen Cleaning System
- B000U9WVW6 TomTom ONE 3rd Edition 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Vehicle Navigator
- B001413D94 Samsung LN46A650 46-inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV with RED Touch of Color
- B001413DF8 Samsung LN52A650 52-inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV with RED Touch of Color
- B000BY52NU Nikon 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 G ED-IF AF-S VR DX Zoom-Nikkor Lens
The Movers & Shakers index identifies, by category, the biggest gainers in sales rank at Amazon.com in the past 24 hours. For example, suppose a music item has a sales rank of 10 today, but was ranked as low as 30 yesterday, its Movers & Shakers increase would be 200 percent.
The most popular items ordered as gifts in Electronics. This is updated daily. The product changes day by day. Hence, keep watch this space very often.
VP Consumer Electronics
Paul Ryder – A biography
Paul Ryder is the Vice President, Consumer Electronics, Amazon.com
Paul Ryder was appointed vice president of Amazon.com Consumer Electronics and Wireless businesses in August of 2006. He is responsible for Amazon.com’s merchandising, marketing, and customer service for all Consumer Electronics categories.
Prior to working at Amazon.com, Ryder was a vice president at Honeywell International, leading portions of their aerospace business. In addition, Ryder held various positions at General Electric Company in general management and marketing positions, as well as developing digitization strategies and productivity initiatives.
Ryder holds an MBA from the Krannert School of Management, Purdue University and a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Worcester Polytechnic Institute.
Amazon is an American electronic commerce (e-commerce) company in Seattle, Washington. Amazon was one of the first major companies to sell goods by Internet, and was an iconic “stock in which to invest” of the late 1990s dot-com bubble. After the collapse, the public became skeptical about Amazon’s business model, yet, it turned an annual profit in 2003.
Jeff Bezos founded Amazon.com, Inc. in 1994, and launched it online in 1995. Amazon.com started as an on-line bookstore, but soon diversified to product lines of VHS, DVD, music CDs, MP3 format, computer software, video games, electronics, apparel, furniture, food, toys, etc. Amazon has established separate websites in Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, China, and Japan. It also provides global shipping to certain countries for some of its products.