A bit of a hoge-podge on this weekend’s show. We’re covering a half dozen different Ocean-related technologies, some automotive technologies and a quick SEO interview. Continue reading
- Apple’s Identity Crisis – As Earnings Decline, Investors Pay Attention to a Lack of New Products
- Programmers, Developers and the Psychology of Completion Estimates
- Bing’s Search Results Include Five Times As Much Malware as Google
- Apple Expected to Sign Music Deals and Launch iRadio
- iPhone App Provides Personal Assistant Services
Rumor: Google Is Planning Stores Just For Google Glass http://bit.ly/16kcvLZ
Google is supposedly going to push the Glass brand heavily.