“TechARP has gotten some juicy news from Intel. This time, it’s the top secret details of the Intel 45nm desktop processors, both Yorkfield and Wolfdale with benchmarks and pricing included! ‘As promised earlier, Intel will launch their 45 nm processors by the end of this year. In fact, we have been told that the launch date had already been set at November 11, 2007, so mark your calendars. [...] Code-named Yorkfield XE, the Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9650 will be a quad-core processor built from two 45 nm Wolfdale processor dies. It will displace the Core 2 Extreme QX6850 (Kentsfield) processor as the top desktop processor model until Q3, 2008′”
- Apple’s Identity Crisis – As Earnings Decline, Investors Pay Attention to a Lack of New Products
- Programmers, Developers and the Psychology of Completion Estimates
- Bing’s Search Results Include Five Times As Much Malware as Google
- Apple Expected to Sign Music Deals and Launch iRadio
- iPhone App Provides Personal Assistant Services
Square expands its hardware push with new cash register http://bit.ly/13DcT5j
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Square Inc, a closely watched payment-processing company, made a significant push into the hardware business on Tuesday, unveiling a new credit-card reader that it claimed could...
Many Air Passengers Never Turn Off Electronics, Survey Finds - No Planes Crashing... http://bit.ly/16ElKXm
As many as one third of all airline passengers say they have accidentally failed to turn off an electronic device during takeoff and landing, despite the admonition to do so, according to a study released on Thursday by two industry groups.