Ford was there along with Roush Racing showing off their brand-new Con-Way/Roush Racing 2007 NASCAR Craftsman Truck #6. There were dozens of press there for the unveiling which took place on Wednesday. I’m including some photos of (boy, is he young), the announcement and the interior of the truck!
- Black Friday 2013 Update
- How to Protect Your Windows XP Investment Well Past Microsoft’s Drop Dead Date
- We Need a Free Press for All
- “Tech Surges” Just Never Work
- Mass Spying by the NSA Explained in Five Minutes
- UK Using Computers to Predict Crime
- Which States Restrict Done Use?
- Finally, an FAA Panel Agrees That Our eDevices Won’t Crash Planes
- Turns Out Android Performance Numbers Are Over-Cooked
- Google Launches Free Tool to Build Interactive Advertisements