Generation “Y” will form 75 percent of the work force by the time 2025 rolls along, and they are a very different generation than any we’ve dealt with before. They don’t prize money, they watch TV on mobile devices, and their interaction with businesses is almost certain to start on their smart phone. What does this mean to business, and what should we be doing about it?
- Stop Using WhatsApp If You Care About Your Privacy
- How to Get Better Recommendations From Apple Music, Spotify, and More
- Equifax Operates Another Credit Bureau, and You Can’t Freeze Your Report Online
- Here’s What Apple Knows About You (Spoiler: Not Much)
- Facebook reportedly plans to launch its own cryptocurrency