Finally, The Web Can Help You Lose Weight!
Jennifer May the Manager of Nutrition Services at Dietwatch joins Craig to discuss how using a tool such as Dietwatch enables you to be more successful at keeping yourself on track to healthy living.
Steps that she suggests are:
1. Learn to establish your vision and set clear goals for yourself – it is easier to reach your goals if you have a clear picture of what it is you want to accomplish.
2. Choose a meal plan or diet that works for you. Everyone’s needs and tastes are different and you need to be realistic about what will work for you.
3. Be active – physical activity is just as important as healthy eating; just get moving!!
4. Keep track of your habits – what you eat, when you eat, what you are feeling/thinking, exercise habits, etc. Keeping a diary of your habits for awhile can really open your eyes.
5. Remember your journey and don’t just focus on the destination. Don’t worry if you feel that you slid back – just focus on your longterm goals.
6. Get support. This can be anyone from your doctor to a friend.
Track: Calories, Carbs, Fat, Exercise, Weight and Much More DietWatch’s Planner is simply the best tracker for any diet. Follow our healthy meal plans or follow your own diet, whether you choose Weight Watcher’s, Jenny Craig, Atkins or any other brand.
What does a dietwatch plan provide:
Personalized Meal Planner
Customized Shopping Lists
Automatic Reminders and Alerts
Personal Exercise Program
Body Image Help
Chat Rooms, Blogs and
Jennifer May, M.S., R.D., M.S.
Registered Dietitian, Exercise Physiologist
Jennifer May, M.S., R.D., M.S. is the Manager of Nutrition Services for DietWatch.com. Jennifer holds two master’s degrees from Indiana University, one in nutrition science and one in exercise physiology. Jennifer has taught nutrition and biology at the university level, and has provided nutrition and fitness counseling and coaching for individuals, medical facilities, health organizations, and schools. She has produced educational materials and has appeared frequently on radio and television.