Sub-Zero refrigeration helps create fresh, delicious meals while anchoring a beautiful kitchen. Sub-Zero pioneered dual refrigeration — separate, self-contained systems for refrigerator and freezer that guard the flavor and texture of food. When it comes to design, Sub-Zero offers more ways than anyone to bring integrated and built-in refrigeration, as well as wine storage, to your kitchen.
Born of 100% steel, our Pro 48 is a masterpiece of food preservation.
Pro 48 marries the following functions to bring the consumer exactly what a refrigerator should provide — fresh food when you want it.
- Dual refrigeration which utilizes two compressors and three evaporators allowing foods fresher, longer life while preventing any odor transfer
- Exterior temperature display with easy-to-read digital readouts
- Microprocessor and interior control panel with up-front touch controls
- Crisper drawer is a touch-and-glide crisper with a tight-seal glass lid
- Drawers with adjustable and removable dividers
- Cantilevered and spill-proof glass shelves with stainless steel trim
- Auto-close system with an advanced hinge design
- Easy-access grille pops up with a simple pull
Sub Zero built in refrigeration units are designed at full cabinet depth bringing beauty, performance and efficient functionality to any well designed kitchen.
Integrated refrigeration means “anywhere” refrigeration. Units that seemlessly mesh with any decor, meaning no visible grills or hinges, and any configuration that you desire.
Better storage for the bottle means more enjoyment in the glass which is why Sub-Zero created a true wine preservation system, not just a wine cooler. Our two independent and digitally controlled zones are responsible for maintaining the constant temperature and proper humidity for perfect wine storage.
Compact and roomy is the perfect description of Sub-Zero’s undercounter refrigeration units. These powerful yet compact units maintain strict Sub Zero standards no matter where they are installed.