Today’s Work-at-Home Discussion
Sunday, March 15th, 2020
The Webinar Will Open at 2:45 PM E/T
This will be highly interactive and live. I really want to get to the nitty-gritty of where you’re at, and what kind of information, tools, or help you’re looking for.
Our webinar will be at 3 PM US E/T this afternoon, and will probably run between 1 and 2 hours.
We expect to discuss:
- What we’ve learned about working from home ourselves for more than 20 years.
- What our clients have found with their own work-at-home environments. The pros and cons.
- Staying secure while working at home
- Being productive/supervising people working from home
- Cloud services that can help
But it’s going to be free-flowing based on where you take it.