Attention New England Service Academy Graduates/Midshipmen/Cadets.
If you are a Tech Talk With Craig Peterson show listener, you know that I’m big on volunteering. My wife and I have been co-presidents of the Northern New England Parents’ Association of the United States Merchant Marine Academy. That means we were elected as co-chairs of the Holly Ball…
This year is the 30th anniversary of the New England Holly Ball. For the first time ever, the United States Merchant Marine Academy‘s New England Parents association is hosting the ball, and boy is it tons of work! I’ve been putting some of my Marketing Talent into play and we’re sending out post cards, formal invitations and even email blasts!
If you’d like to help welcome in the New Year in Boston, check it out — buy a ticket (or donate a ticket for a Midshipman or Cadet by selecting “Will not be able to attend” when you buy your ticket). We’ve got a great dinner lined up, dance and more.
A quick summary:
- Formal Pictures available
- Formal Dress Uniform for Midshipmen and Cadets
- Black Tie optional for Parents and Guests
- Door Prizes
Schedule of Events
- Festivities Begin at 6:30 PM with a Reception Hour
- Grand Entry of Midshipmen and Cadets at 7:20
- Pledge of Alligence and National Anthem
- POW-MIA Remberance Service
- Battle Standard Moment of Silence
- Dinner Service at 7:45
- Recognition of First Class Midshipmen and Cadets 8:30
- Cake Cutting Ceremony 8:45
- Desert Service 9:00
- Drawings 9:15
- Dancing 9:30 – 12:00
Female Cadets may bring Formal Gowns for the Dance
(A changing area will be provided)�