The Adobe Digital Index (ADI) “Holiday 2015 Predictions” are in, and if the forecast is on the mark, it’s quite a jolly one for brands and retailers. One key number: Cyber Monday is expected to hit $3 billion in online sales for the first time, a 13.2% increase year-over-year (YoY).
- Major Home/Small Business Router Vulnerability
- Stop Using WhatsApp If You Care About Your Privacy
- How to Get Better Recommendations From Apple Music, Spotify, and More
- Equifax Operates Another Credit Bureau, and You Can’t Freeze Your Report Online
- Here’s What Apple Knows About You (Spoiler: Not Much)