Select Page

A passenger on a February 19th flight from Beijing, China to Melbourne, Australia was burned when her headphones caught fire. The incident was detailed in a report released today by the Australian government’s Transport Safety Bureau, which stated that the headphones’ batteries were the likely the cause of the fire. The passenger’s name, the name of the airline, and the brand of the headphones were not released.

The ATSB says that “a loud explosion” was heard about two hours into the flight. The injured passenger had been sleeping when the headphones exploded. “As I went to turn around I felt burning on my face,” she told the ATSB.

READ MORE


 

Download your "Special Report on Passwords and Password Security"

You have Successfully Subscribed!

The Next Masterclass is Coming Soon!

Fill out the form below and be notified as soon as the registration for the next Masterclass opens.

Thank you, we'll notify you as soon as the Masterclass registration opens!