On Tuesday, Bitdefender announced its researchers had discovered new malware that’s targeting Macs. The malware is referenced as Backdoor.MAC.Eleanor and it’s capable of fully compromising your system. With the malware present, attackers can steal files, control your webcam, execute code and more.
- Major Home/Small Business Router Vulnerability
- Stop Using WhatsApp If You Care About Your Privacy
- How to Get Better Recommendations From Apple Music, Spotify, and More
- Equifax Operates Another Credit Bureau, and You Can’t Freeze Your Report Online
- Here’s What Apple Knows About You (Spoiler: Not Much)