Today Craig’s talking about Antivirus and what is going on with it? Why are we constantly being told to buy antivirus and to use antivirus?
- The latest ways that the bad guys try and get into our systems
- Typical antivirus software only looks at yesterday’s threats
- Why it can take like a month or six weeks for the antivirus software to be able to adjust itself for these new attacks
- Antivirus software that has signatures and engines that are designed to look for what it’s already seen.
- Half of the businesses that were polled had had successful malware attacks on them, even though they were running antivirus.
- There is a lot of exploits going on.
- The importance of doing updates and patches
- Why you must uninstall apps and software you don’t need
For more tech tips, news, and updates visit – CraigPeterson.com
More stories and tech updates at:
Don’t miss an episode from Craig. Subscribe and give us a rating:
Follow me on Twitter for the latest in tech at:
For questions, call or text: