Coming Up on This Weekend’s Show
This weekend we’ll be joined by a dozen guests talking about everything from investing your money, protecting your photos and business documents and much more.
Coming up on this weekend’s show:
- http://www.kbcovers.com/) about Hot Key Overlay keyboard covers for specialized software. Making it easy to use video, audio and editing software. the President of KB Covers (
- http://www.mozy.com) about automated Offsite Backup and Recovery. the VP of Marketing at Mozy (
- Scott Vernick a privacy and data compliance attorney from Frank and Rothschild LLP (http://www.foxrothschild.com/) about Data breeches and Online Reputation Management.
- Keith Woodbury a Speech and Language Pathologist from Tobii ATI (http://www.tobii.com) about Eye Tracking and Eye Control for research, communication and industrial integration
- Patrick Gray the President of Prevoyance Group (http://www.prevoyancegroup.com/) about Technology Trends with the author of Breakthrough IT.
- Meredith Chin the Corporate Communications Manager at FaceBook (http://www.facebook.com/videocalling) about FB and Skype integration and keeping in touch with family and friends.
- Bijal Vakil a partner at White and Case (http://www.whitecase.com/) about changes to the Patent System.
- Sean Wescott the Author of Digitally Daunted (http://digitallydaunted.com/) about Taking control of the technology in your life.
- Roger Creesey a Cyber Security Expert from Booz Allen Hamilton (http://www.boozallen.com/) about Cyber Threats and Cyber Security.
- Rich D’Ambrise the Director of Technology at Maxell (http://www.maxell.com/) about their newest storage solutions.
- Kelly Fitzsimmons the CEO and Co-Founder of HarQen (http://www.harqen.com/) about How to capture the interactive synopsis of a a conference call, meeting or webinar.
- Perry Blacher the CEO at Covester (http://covestor.com) about Online Investing, following the investments of people like you to improve your finances.