Join us this weekend as we talk with the top leaders at some of the most innovative companies. We’ll be talking about everything from Apps and Mobile Payments thru Internet Marketing and Predictive Experience Technologies and even how social media can help you stay in shape.
- Scott Hirsch the Co-Founder at AppsBar will join me to talk about building your own Apps and the technology behind them.
- Mahesh Makhija the VP at Infosys will join me to discuss Mobile Payment technology and trends.
- PV Kannan the CEO at 24/7 Customer will join me to talk about Predictive experience technologies.
- Tom Jelneck the Founder and President at OnTarget Solutions will join me to discuss SEO and Internet Marketing.
- Jonathan Spira the CEO at Basex will talk about Information Overload in the Workplace.
- Linda Rohrbough a developer and author at Study by App tell you how to pitch your book and even has an App that can help you through the process.
- Sumeet Shrivastava the President at Array IT will join me to discuss Federal IT Initiatives and their impact on the private sector and the economy.
- Thomas Swalla the COO at Savings.com talk about Personalization and Integration.
- Rajiv Kumar the Co-Founder and Chief Medical Officer at ShapeUp will discuss Social Networking Exercise Programs.
- Brad Murdoch the CMO Nukona will join me to talk about Protecting Corporate Competitive Information and IP while allowing employees to use consumer-oriented devices to run corporate applications.
- Seth Haberman the Founder and CEO at Visible World will talk about Targeted demographic Advertising.
So Listen in and keep visiting and commenting so that we can make the show better each week. If there is a particular topic that you would like me to cover or a question you would like answered, shoot me a quick email and we will try to find guests that will cover the topic or answer your question.