Guests on Tech Talk With Craig Peterson This Weekend
Join us this weekend as we talk with the top leaders at some of the most innovative companies. We’ll be talking about everything from Smart Phone advertising through security training for business and the future of wireless telephone technologies.
- Doug Leeds the CEO at Ask.com will discuss Dot Com Survival and Innovations.
- Terry Gudaitis, Ph.D. is the Director of Cyber Intelligence at Cyveillance will discuss with Craig the latest technologies being used in cyber intelligence.
- Iggy Fanio the CEO at AdBrite about Advertising Display technology.
- Tyler Quinn a supervisor at Kaufman, Rossin and Co. will discuss the many Security Concerns for Cloud Computing and how to address them.
- Derek Kerton the Managing Director at the Kerton Group about the Wireless Industry and what we can expect in the future.
- Saurabh Bhatia the Co-Founder and Chief Business Officer at Vdopia will talk about Mobile Video Advertising.
- Rohyt Belani the CEO and Co-Founder of PhishMe will join Craig to discuss Security Training for business and mock exercises and the importance of having employees understand the implications of their online activities.
- Ryan Rosenberg the VP of Marketing and Services at FileMaker about their line of mobile database solutions.
- Craig Montgomery the SVP of Marketing, Customer Care and Product Line Management at SkyBitz will discuss Global Remote Asset Management Solutions.
- Jeff Bennett the CEO at Swap.com will talk with Craig about the Swap Movement.
- Michael Yack the President at Fabulous Savings about Social Media Communities and Interest Groups.
- Mike Meikle the CEO at Hawkthorne Group about Personal Branding and Social Media.
- Thane Kreiner the Director of Center for Science, Technology and Society (CSTS) about the Global Social Benefit Incubator.