Fifty years to the moment, Derry New Hampshire‘s Alan Shepard rocketed away, more than 100 Project Mercury workers joined former astronauts and NASA leaders at the original Redstone launch pad Thursday to celebrate the event that opened space travel to Americans. USA Today Article.
- Tesla goes up in flames in video captured by actor Mary McCormack
- Digital Ambulance Chasers? Law Firms Send Ads To Patients’ Phones Inside ERs
- A blockchain start-up just raised $4 billion without a live product
- Cryptocurrency trading app Taylor says all funds have been stolen in cyberattack
- Apple Is Testing a Feature That Could Kill Police iPhone Unlockers