In today’s mobile society, dads are looking for accessibility everywhere: lunch with a client or their son’s soccer game. Working dads need to always be available for important, time sensitive things like phone calls and faxes.
MyFax is the fastest growing Internet fax service for individuals, small, medium and large businesses to send and receive faxes using existing email accounts or the web. MyFax allows dads in a SOHO setting and mobile professionals to send and receive faxes from a computer or laptop no matter their location. You can also send and receive faxes from wireless devices (blackberry, palm treo).
Faxes can be stored online so those important faxes are always at your fingertips. Dad no longer needs to dig through bankers boxes full of faxes to find what he needs, and spend that time doing important dad things – like mowing the lawn and playing with the kids. Plus dads don’t have to make that extra trip out to purchase toner and paper for the fax machine.
MyFax service is available at $10 per month. You can send 100 faxes and receive 200 pages per month. It’s very cost effective and offers 24×7 quality customer service with live chat facility.
For more details about pricing and features can be accessed at www.myfax.com. Signing up is fast and simple so you can get your tech savvy dad up and running in no time.
My1voice is a virtual PBX phone service that allows dad to be out of the office and never miss an important client call. With features like:
- Toll free or local no: Provide your callers with a dedicated toll free 800 number, vanity number, or local phone number in your calling area. All extensions and voicemail boxes are accessible from this number.
- Initial greeting: Plays an automated initial message for callers to hear when contacting your business.
- Call scheduling: Schedule a set of actions for each phone number based on the day and time of incoming calls.
- Live call forwarding: Keep callers always connected and forward to an alternate extension.
- Find Me/Follow call forwarding: Never miss a call. Customize your preferences to route callers to multiple phone numbers including your mobile, office, and home number. Choose your call forwarding to ring all numbers at the same time or in sequential order.
- auto-attendant, voicemail notifications that stream through e-mail as wav file and, calls will be received no matter of location, phone type or brand and the list of features go on. Please check more features at http://www.my1voice.com/features.asp
So when dad leaves the office, he can forward his office phone to his cell phone when he’s at Junior’s soccer game. When dad heads home for the night, he can route calls to his home office with the touch of a button. All other features in a normal phone is applicable to this service You can also access the voice mail from your PDA or your mobile phone. No technology or software are required for this service. No other investment is required except a phone line.
My1Voice phone comes with a different pricing. To start with you can opt $10 / month. You will get 100 free minutes / month to talk. It’s cost effective and to know more details of pricing, please visit http://www.my1voice.com/pricing.asp
Vice President of Marketing
Steve Adams – A biography
Steve’s role within the company is to distill a keen understanding of market opportunities and customer needs into a highly effective corporate strategy and a practical set of product attributes.
Steve has extensive experience in creating and marketing new products and expanding high-tech organizations. He has over 15 years of experience in the high-tech and software industry, most recently with Ottawa-based Spotwave Wireless, a provider of in-building wireless coverage solutions. While with Spotwave, Steve was instrumental in establishing the company as a leader in the wireless marketplace.
Prior to Spotwave, Steve was with CrossKeys Systems Corporation, a global telecom software solutions provider. During seven years at CrossKeys, Steve held senior leadership positions as the company grew from start-up, underwent a successful IPO and was later acquired. He has also worked at Corel Corporation and Nortel.
In 2002, Steve was recognized as one of Ottawa’s Top 40. Steve is a seasoned industry speaker having spoken at a variety of telecommunication trade shows and conferences. He is a graduate of the University of Waterloo and the Ivey School of Business.
MyFax, the award-winning and the fastest growing Internet fax service and my1voice, a feature-rich virtual PBX service that connects calls regardless of phone-type or location.
Protus’ commitment to delivering a superior user experience has resulted in a continually growing and loyal customer base, allowing market leadership in industries including finance, insurance, real estate, healthcare, transportation, and government. With over 200,000 subscribers worldwide, Protus now offers service in sixteen countries.