I’ve talked on the show before about the problems with some of the newest smartphone technology we’ve been using. Apple was “caught” keeping data on the iPhone which provided detailed information about precisely where any of their cell phones had been over the past 12 months. Apple claims it wasn’t using the data for tracking (and there are reasonable technical explanations for what happened), but it does raise the overall issue of tracking individuals. And now two US Senators want to know if the spooks are tracking Continue reading
- Apple’s Identity Crisis – As Earnings Decline, Investors Pay Attention to a Lack of New Products
- Programmers, Developers and the Psychology of Completion Estimates
- Bing’s Search Results Include Five Times As Much Malware as Google
- Apple Expected to Sign Music Deals and Launch iRadio
- iPhone App Provides Personal Assistant Services
5 Ways to Publish Content on Mobile and Grow Your Brand http://bit.ly/10JQaDu
Everyone knows mobile is taking over, but there's not a lot of reliable information on how to get in the game. Get started with these 5 ways to publish content on mobile and grow your brand.
How to Generate More Leads With Your Blog, 5 Tips http://bit.ly/163i7uD
Business blogging: learn how businesses with top marketing blogs generate leads with social media and content marketing.