A bit of a hoge-podge on this weekend’s show. We’re covering a half dozen different Ocean-related technologies, some automotive technologies and a quick SEO interview. Continue reading
- Airplane Passengers Don’t Turn Off Their Gadgets – And Planes Aren’t Crashing
- Apple’s Identity Crisis – As Earnings Decline, Investors Pay Attention to a Lack of New Products
- Programmers, Developers and the Psychology of Completion Estimates
- Bing’s Search Results Include Five Times As Much Malware as Google
- Apple Expected to Sign Music Deals and Launch iRadio
Facebook’s iPhone Culture Builds An Overzealous Home On Android http://bit.ly/17VAHVo
Facebook didn't realize just how important widgets, docks, and app folders were to Android users, and that leaving them out of Home was a huge mistake. T..
75% Of All Smartphones Sold In Q1 Were Android, Samsung At 30%; Mobile Sales Overall Nearly Flat http://bit.ly/10IEtIW
Gartner has just released its Q1 figures for mobile handset sales, and the key takeaway is that Android continues to steal the show, led by handset maker Sams..