Today Craig’s talking about malware specifically. He will help you understand what is going on with antivirus software? Is it something you should be using? How did it get left behind in the dust, and what should you be using in this day and age?
- Where the Internet started.
- What is next-generation malware?
- Why are half of all Malware utilizing File Lists?
- The security problems with Microsoft PowerShell
- Behavioral malware
- Why traditional anti-malware software can’t stop file list malware
- The danger of Zero-day vulnerabilities
- Anti-virus is 0% effective against modern threats but not 0% effective against everything.
- How you should be deploying anti-virus software and creating layered security.
- The best arrow in your Cybersecurity quiver.
For more tech tips, news, and updates visit – CraigPeterson.com
More stories and tech updates at:
Don’t miss an episode from Craig. Subscribe and give us a rating:
Follow me on Twitter for the latest in tech at:
For questions, call or text: