Today Craig’s got a deep-dive into ways to improve your cybersecurity
- How to prevent malware from “Calling Home”
- Use of specialized DNS services to prevent any accidental clicks
- How Advanced Malware Protection Software provides greater information on cyberattacks in six hours
- What does traditional antivirus protect us against and what about this next generation stuff, this anti-malware?
- Spear phishing type attacks
- Why hackers can remain inside the system and inside its network for at least three months before being noticed but bad guys usually start getting working in 10 days to two weeks.
- Overloading and why there are so many false positives necessitates a unified management monitoring platform and reporting system
For more tech tips, news, and updates visit – CraigPeterson.com
More stories and tech updates at:
Don’t miss an episode from Craig. Subscribe and give us a rating:
Follow me on Twitter for the latest in tech at:
For questions, call or text: