Today Craig’s got a deep-dive into Anti-Virus software. Which should you use? What is anti-Virus’s pioneer saying? What’s the future?
- Some of the first big worms that crawled through the internet. And hit him!
- What it takes to be appropriately protected
- Changes in the malware ecosystem.
- What to do to supplement the now-almost-useless anti-Virus software.
- Going back into the office after working at home. How can we handle new risks?
- Interested in Cybersecurity? Craig’s got a new Facebook Group called Navigating Cybersecurity.
- Are you on Facebook? He’s planning on more Facebook Lives in the coming weeks. (Don’t worry if you don’t have Facebook — he will put these “lives” on his website.)
For more tech tips, news, and updates visit – CraigPeterson.com
More stories and tech updates at:
Don’t miss an episode from Craig. Subscribe and give us a rating:
Follow me on Twitter for the latest in tech at:
For questions, call or text: