Today Craig’s got a deep dive into the whole world of malware, antivirus, anti-malware, what you can do about it.
- Having the right defenses including different types of security for protecting different things.
- It is important to have a properly configured, multilayered defense approach.
- Artificial intelligence systems for cyber defense don’t live up to the hype surrounding them.
- Why using layered approaches is important and they should be from a single integrated, unified vendor.
- The importance of training your employees especially if you are a regulated industry
- What makes up 81% of data breaches
- The $15 billion industry you need to be worried about
- How cybercriminals are now targeting your employees.
- Eight ways cybercriminals are making your firewalls and antivirus absolutely useless.
- The importance of Firewall network address translation.
- Why offsite devices are another big target
- Why the bad guys are jailbreaking and rooting as many company devices as they can get their hands on.
- Why Length of login credentials and PINs matter
- Password Management and Multi-factor Authentication
For more tech tips, news, and updates visit – CraigPeterson.com
More stories and tech updates at:
Don’t miss an episode from Craig. Subscribe and give us a rating:
Follow me on Twitter for the latest in tech at:
For questions, call or text: