Today Craig’s got a deep-dive into whole malware virus thing. What does it mean? What is it doing?
- How Layered Security is like Submarine Compartments
- What are the layers that you should have on your computer, on your network?
- What security you should be using in your business?
- Three basic rules of online security
- How Apps can be a security issue
- How out of date computers using old pieces of antivirus software are still catching all of this old nastiness
- Why no single technique that’s ever been entirely successful.
- What is Wetware? And why it is the biggest problem.
- What is Hardening and How does it work to protect you.
- Next-Generation Firewalls and Intrusion Detection Systems
- Interested in Cybersecurity? Craig’s got a new Facebook Group called Navigating Cybersecurity.
- Are you on Facebook? He’s planning on more Facebook Lives in the coming weeks. (Don’t worry if you don’t have Facebook — he will put these “lives” on his website.)
For more tech tips, news, and updates visit – CraigPeterson.com
More stories and tech updates at:
Don’t miss an episode from Craig. Subscribe and give us a rating:
Follow me on Twitter for the latest in tech at:
For questions, call or text: